Best North Vietnam 5 days tour from HANOI to Halong Bay
Why not join this 5-day North Vietnam Tour, Hanoi to Halong Bay. World-famous UNESCO Natural Heritage Site - Ha Long Bay in Quang Ninh province is the must-exploration for the best of any North Vietnam travel packages.
The best way to explore this wonder is by cruising. But it should be at least 2 days/ 1 night overnight onboard.
With more time, we strongly advise you to customise an additional 3-day tour of Halong bay in your Hanoi itinerary. The trip also brings you to explore ancient and historical Hanoi capital with Ho Chi Minh complex, Temple of literature, bustling Old Quarter and much more for this Lifetime adventure!
- Hanoi City Tour
- Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Halong Bay 2 Days and 1 Night
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport Transfer in Hanoi two ways by private car
- Welcome drink in hotel and on board
- Complementary bottles of water
- Insurance on boat
- Accommodation as mentioned (twin share)
- Visit to Sung Sot cave
- Cooking class on boat
- Squid fishing available after 6.00pm on boat
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- One-hour kayaking in Halong Bay
- English speaking guide during tour from Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Air conditioned transportation between Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Flight Ticket
- Personal Expenses & Others not Clearly Mentioned
- Tips / Gratuities
- International Insurance
Arrive in Hanoi and check-in at your hotel, then enjoy a complimentary welcome drink. Overnight in Hanoi Boutique Hotel or Maison D’Hanoi Hotel.
Street Foot tour highlights:
• Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street
• Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
• Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
• Try local specialities with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
• Take in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret cafe Schedule details
• Duration: 3 hours
• Meeting point: Pick up from your hotel or our Office
• Starting time: Flexible booking available from 1 hour to 24hours
• Ending point: Drop off your hotel Free time to Overnight in Hanoi Boutique Hotel or Maison D’Hanoi Hotel.
Pick up from your hotel. 07h30 – 08h00:
Depart for Halong city through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10h15: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
12h30: Arrive at Halong harbour, transfer to the Legacy Legend Cruise by tender, enjoy welcome drinks & check-in your cabin. - Lunch is served while cruising through Halong bay toward LAN HA bay, passing: Ba Hang fishing villages, Dinh Huong islets, Fighting Cock rock.
15h00: Visit Titop island - one of the most beautiful islands in Halong bay where you can climb up to the top & enjoy amazing Halong panorama view. Or swimming at the nice beach.
16h15: Kayaking & swimming in the Lan Ha bay, you will do kayaking around the bay. You will have got around 45 minutes to explore the tranquil bay yourself
17h15: Back to the Legacy Legend Cruise, cruising to Luom Bo area for docking and sleeping. Time for a relaxing late afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck. Taking pictures on the way... Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch a movie or enjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to Halong Bay. Passing many beautiful islets on the bay: Head man's face islet, Saddle horse islet, Fairy Lake, drum cave, Virgin cave
08h00: Visit splendid Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave. This is one of the most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. You will feel surprised about imposing of stalagmites, stalactites and many legend stories about that -
Optional: if you don't want to visit the cave, we can arrange you to visit Titop island where you can swimming at Halong surprise cave. The nice beach or climb up to the top & enjoy Halong bay panorama.
09h15: Back to Legacy Legend boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the Habour through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Bai Tu Long Bay.
10h30: Vietnamese Cooking Class.
11h00: An early lunch is served.
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
12h45: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
Around 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi Boutique Hotel or Maison D’Hanoi Hotel.
07:45 - 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus. After a short drive, start visiting the first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
09:00 Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father, walking along Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.
10:00 Visit One-Pillar Pagoda – the one modelled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city.
11:00 Visit the colourful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
13:00 Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
14:00 Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam's first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.
15:30 Drive to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
16:00 Arrive back to your hotel. Tour ends.
Breakfast at the hotel then free time for yourself.
You will be transferred to the airport for your flight home.
- Please provide Dietary requirement (if any)
- Have a good supply of sun cream and insect repellant for hot days