Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An Eco Tour Joining Group
Pick up at your hotel to depart for Ninh Binh province (100km) for our day tour of Bai Dinh pagoda & Trang An ecosystem.
We spend time visiting the Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues and the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters height, 100 tons weight.
Have lunch at a local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
Continue on to visit the Trang An tourist attraction nearby, take a boat trip to visit cave the complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on the land of Ninh Binh.
Late afternoon, drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.
- Trang An eco tour
- Witness the biggest Buddism centre in South Asia
- See the famous Bai Dinh pagoda
- Lunch with local speciality dishes
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up service8:30: pick up at your hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Admission fee, boat trip
- Land transfer by A/C vehicles
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses, drinks