2-way Fansipan Cable Car Ticket With Round Trip Transportation
Fansipan Peak is situated on the Hoang Lien Son Range and is the highest mountain of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia giving it the name “Indochina Rooftop” with an impeccable altitude of 3,143 m.
Fansipan Legend’s suspended cable car system is the highest, longest and the most modern suspended cable system in the world and is the first of its kind in Asia.
- Cable car to Indochina legendary rooftop
- Transfer by private vehicles
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up at hotels in Sapa town.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2-way cable car ticket to Fansipan
- 2-way private transfer by A/C vehicles
- Personal expenses, drinks
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and suitable footwear for walking for this tour.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1