2-Day Tour Ninh Binh & Cuc Phuong National Park
Escape the bustle of Hanoi and enjoy a relaxing, peaceful tour of Cuc Phuong National Park and Ninh Binh.
Visit Hoa Lu and take a bicycle tour around this onetime capital city of Vietnam under the Dinh Dynasty between 968 and 980 AD. Ancient sanctuaries and tombs can still be seen today and apart from the historical importance, the area is naturally beautiful, referred to many as the “dry Halong Bay,” with limestone peaks and fertile green valleys.
The tour includes being rowed along the Boi River, Tam Coc, which makes for a truly unforgettable experience, passing between towering limestone peaks and through the three caves.
Finally, you will be taken to the Primate Rescue Centre in the national park before returning to Hanoi.
- Explore Ninh Binh and Cuc Phuong National Park with your own personal guide
- Visit the monkeys at the Endangered Primate Rescue Center
- Take a boat tour on a row boat
- Be amazed at the limestone peaks and fertile green valleys
- Enjoy a historic bike tour of Hoa Lu
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All entrance fees
- Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Boat tour of Tam Coc
- Air-conditioned transport
- Historical tour of Hoa Lu
- Bicycle tour of Ninh Binh countryside
- English speaking guide
- Visit the Primate Rescue Centre
- VAT - Insurance - Tips for drivers/tour guide/local people.
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Personal expenses and other expenses that are not mentioned in the program
- Long clothing is required in the temple in Hoa Lu
- Please bring sun cream, a hat, umbrella, mosquito repellant cream, sports/trekking shoes
- The schedule will be changed if weather conditions change