Hoover Dam Express Bus Tour from Las Vegas
Book our half-day express tour to the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas. Experience breathtaking views of the Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the amazing Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan by pass bridge. With daily departures, our Half Day Hoover Dam Express tour fits into almost any schedule.
Complimentary pick up available from some major Las Vegas hotels before departing on this half-day express tour of the Hoover Dam - the perfect tour for those on a tight time schedule. Experience this man-made engineering wonder of the world, one of the biggest and most successful government projects of its time. The Hoover Dam was actually completed on time and under budget.
Your professional guide will provide narration on this round trip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride on a luxury motor coach with airline-style reclining seats, air conditioning, and large vista view windows so you won't miss a thing.
Enjoy the splendor of the giant intake towers that bring water inside the Hoover Dam to generate power for millions of people.
See the enormous spillway which is large enough to git a full size commercial jet inside.
The mighty Hoover Dam created Lake Mead - the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere. Don’t miss your chance to stand on top of this amazing piece of American History!
- Photo stop at the historic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- 90 Minutes to visit the exterior of the Hoover Dam
- Experience Lake Mead, one of the worlds largest man-made lakes from multiple viewing areas
- Experience the breathtaking spillway
- Get amazing photo opportunities from the Nevada and Arizona look-out points
- Experience the majesty of the Hoover Dam from the newly built bypass bridge
- Duration: 4.5 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Daily
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up from most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Area
- Children 0 -23 Months Ride Free
- Parking and admission is included
* If a motor coach with a lift is required we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
* All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
* All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
* Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
* All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
* 24-Hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours, no shows will be charged at the full rate.
* Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside. (Interior Access not available)
* No food or drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam
* The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1