Grand Canyon West Rim Freedom w/Skywalk and Hoover Dam Stop from Las Vegas
Your professional guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas, while you sit back and relax in true luxury aboard our state of the art motor coaches. Enjoy the Ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing where you will enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point and Eagle Point Skywalk. Tickets included!
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas while you sit back and relax in true luxury onboard our motor coaches. Our buses are equipped with large vista windows for the best sight seeing experience.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable guide offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing their traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Eagle point, as life like as its name, that has been shaped over thousands of years. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk. After these two amazing lookout points, head on down to the Hualapai Ranch and take in a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights! (Subject to availability.)
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!
- Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
- Eagle Point & Guano Point included
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motorcoaches with panoramic windows
- Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor
- Don't be duped by other tour companies who add fees at check-out book with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal.
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Tour Start Time: 07:30
- Tour End Time: 18:30
- This tour is available: Daily at 7:30am
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationFully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Skywalk tickets included
- Pickup is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Lunch is NOT included, Hualapai cooked meal available for purchase at one of the look out points overlooking the Grand Canyon.
- Friendly driver/guides provide expert narration
- Lunch in not included
* If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
* All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
* All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
* Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
* All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
* Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk - lockers available on site to store such items
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1