Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tours with Helicopter, Boat, Skywalk Tickets and Hoover Dam Photo Stop
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! En route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, sit back and relax in true luxury on board our luxurious motor coaches equipped with large vista windows for the best sightseeing experience. Where your first stop will be of the amazing Pat-Tillman and Mike O'Callaghan Bypass bridge for a simply breathtaking photo opportunity.
Listen to your friendly and knowledgeable guide offer provide expert narration as you travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for an exclusive 4 hours of sightseeing and exploration time.
Pass by Diamond Bar Ranch Located some 50 miles as the crow flies northeast of Kingman, Arizona, between the Grand Canyon and the second-largest Joshua Tree forest in the state, this historic ranch has changed hands numerous times in the last couple of decades and still boasts an area of around 106,000 thousand acres (42896 hectares), yet at its peak, the ranch encompassed 1.45 million acres.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing the traditional dance (subject to availability).
Start your experience of the Grand Canyon West Rim by enjoying an exhilarating helicopter and pontoon attraction which will take you on a breathtaking descent into the Grand Canyon, landing about 100 feet away from the Colorado River. From there, you will be taken by a native guide down the Colorado River on a relaxing 20-minute cruise as you witness towering cliffs of the Grand Canyon from the calm water. After finishing up your relaxing cruise, be swept away to the top of the Grand Canyon by Helicopter. Rejoin the Hualapai shuttle system to visit the remaining lookout points and grab some lunch, while you enjoy your lunch be blow away by the spectacular views of the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Visit Guano Point, Guano Point is a pyramid point made of rock. For those willing to expend a bit of effort and climb/hike to the top of the rock pile on the promontory point are rewarded with an amazing 360-degree view of the Colorado River snaking its way through the bottom of the Canyon. At Guano Point, there are remnants of a historic tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine.
Visit Eagle point, as lifelike as its name, this point has been shaped over millions of years to resemble a majestic Eagle with its wings spread across the Canyon walls. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets for this attraction are included).
Complete your journey with a nice relaxing ride back to Fabulous Las Vegas.
- Drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
- Walk the Sky on the legendary Skywalk 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon Floor
- Eagle Point & Guano Point with breathtaking views
- Helicopter ride to the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Relaxing pontoon ride down the Colorado River
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Tour Start Time: 07:30
- Tour End Time: 18:30
- This tour is available: Daily
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 2 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Exclusive 4 Hours of sightseeing time at Grand Canyon West
- Hot Lunch at the Grand Canyon, available at Guano Point Cafe (Vegetarian Options) or at the Skywalk Cafe
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Spend 4 hours exploring the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Hoover Dam Photo Stop at the ByPass Bridge
- See Native American cultural performances (schedule and weather permitting)
* If a motor coach with a lift is required we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
* All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
* All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
* Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
* All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
* 24 hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
* Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1