Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tours From Las Vegas with Hoover Dam Photo Stop
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! En route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, sit back and relax in true luxury on board our luxurious motor coaches equipped with large vista windows for the best sightseeing experience. Where your first stop will be of the amazing Pat-Tillman and Mike O'Callaghan Bypass bridge for a simply breathtaking photo opportunity.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable guide that will provide expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for an exclusive 4 hours of sightseeing.
Pass by Diamond Bar Ranch Located some 50 miles as the crow flies northeast of Kingman, Arizona, between the Grand Canyon and the second-largest Joshua Tree forest in the state, this historic ranch has changed hands numerous times in the last couple of decades and still boasts an area of around 106,000 thousand acres (42896 hectares), yet at its peak, the ranch encompassed 1.45 million acres.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awe-struck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing the traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Guano Point, Guano Point is a pyramid point made of rock. For those willing to expend a bit of effort and climb/hike to the top of the rock pile on the promontory point are rewarded with an amazing 360-degree view of the Colorado River snaking its way through the bottom of the Canyon. At Guano Point, there are remnants of a historic tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine.
Visit Eagle point, as lifelike as its name, this point has been shaped over millions of years to resemble a majestic Eagle with its wings spread across the Canyon walls. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets for this attraction are optional).
Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians.
After our exclusive 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!
- Visit the Skywalk at Eagle Point and walk on the famous glass bridge with the canyon 4000 feet below you! (Tickets Additional)
- Stop at Eagle Point, named after a majestic rock formation of an eagle in flight!
- Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Nation and the Grand Canyon
- Stop at Guano Point, with a moderate hike you can climb to the top of the
- See Native American cultural performances (weather & schedule permitting)
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Tour Start Time: 07:30
- Tour End Time: 18:30
- This tour is available: Daily
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stop at Eagle Point
- Children 0 -23 Months Ride Free
- Stop at Guano Point
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Exclusive 4 hours of sight seeing time at Grand Canyon West
- Hot lunch served at Grand Canyon
- Optional gratuity
* If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
* All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
* All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
* Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
* All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
* 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
* The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1