Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tours with IMAX Tickets
After we pick you up in the morning, we will arrive at our check-in terminal for a brief orientation. You will then board one of our Deluxe Luxury Buses.
Travel past the extinct volcano Fortification Hill on your way through Black Canyon and rugged Western Arizona! Home of the Bighorn Sheep!
Onto the Grand Canyon, where you’ll spend your day viewing one of “The Seven Wonders of the Natural World!” - the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the most spectacular views from the South Rim, spanning 18 miles across and over one mile deep!
Upon arrival at the South Rim, your first stop will be at the Grand Canyon Visitors Center and IMAX Theater Complex. You will be provided with a lunch voucher good for your choice of Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, Deli Sandwiches, Hot Dog and Chips, Chicken-Rice bowl, and beverages.
Your IMAX movie tickets include access to a giant six-story movie screen and over 12,000 watts of digital surround sound which allow visitors to literally experience the Grand Canyon, throughout time, as if they were actually there. Fly like an Eagle – soar over the rim of the canyon and dive into the depths of the craggy canyons. Take a whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River and sense the raging currents thundering around you. Experience the history of the Grand Canyon and marvel at the amazing scenery while sitting comfortably in the theater. The movie is visually stunning and delivered in a thrilling, non-stop, filmed adventure complete with realistic sounds and the sensation of motion only made possible by IMAX® technology.
Your tour of The National Park will include photo stops at both major lookout points, Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge, with plenty of time to hike along the rim of the Canyon or just relax and enjoy this “Once of a Lifetime” experience! Don't forget your camera as you will have plenty of time to take those once in a lifetime photos from the rim of the Canyon.
Our award-winning audio guide will enlighten you with the colorful history of the Grand Canyon and its amazing Native Americans inhabitants. Learn about the unique wildlife that you may encounter as you explore the Canyon!
Sit back, relax and enjoy a movie on your ride back to Las Vegas!
A stop in Kingman Arizona at a fast-food restaurant is included on the return about two hours from Las Vegas, the cost of the meal is not included in the tour price.
- Exclusive stop at Grand Canyon Visitor's Center and IMAX theater complex
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon South Rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Tour Start Time: 07:30
- Tour End Time: 21:30
- This tour is available: Daily
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rest stops included in Kingman AZ
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center admission
- Lunch served at the Grand Canyon Visitor's Center
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- IMAX Theatre Tickets included
* If a motor coach with a lift is required we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
* All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
* All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
* Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
* All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
* 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
* The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1