Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tours with Helicopter Ride
Take a bus tour of Grand Canyon South Rim's National Park, experience once and a lifetime photo opportunities at multiple lookout areas. This tour package also includes a 25-minute helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon's Dragon's Corridor. After your flight, continue on the ground to explore this beautiful and majestic placeTravel in comfort through the heat of the desert, traveling past an extinct volcano, Fortification Hill before enjoying a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Dragon's Corridor.
We will pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel in one of our luxury buses, equipped with restrooms, televisions, reclining seats, large panoramic windows, and air conditioning.
Our audio guide will provide expert narration throughout your tour on the road to the Grand Canyon, we will go past an extinct volcano, Fortification Hill, which is part of the Black Mountains Range.
Arriving at one of “The 7 Wonders of the Natural World!” - the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is a natural formation distinguished by layered bands of red rock, revealing millions of years of geological history in cross-section. Vast in scale, the canyon averages 10 miles across and a mile deep along its 277-mile length.
The highlight of the tour is a 25-minute helicopter flight over the Dragon's Corridor showing you the most spectacular views of the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River.
Before leaving the Grand Canyon we will make one last scenic stop at Bright Angel Lodge on the Rim.
Your park admission and lunch is included on this tour. Lunch consists of a deli-style lunch, deli sandwich or chef salad, choice of side and beverage.
- Ride aboard a luxury bus tour equipped with video monitors, restrooms & air-conditioning
- Visit the widest point at Grand Canyons South rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Professional driver/guide will provide expert narration throughout the tour
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Tour Start Time: 07:30
- Tour End Time: 21:30
- This tour is available: Daily
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 25-Minute Helicopter Ride over the Grand Canyon's Dragons Corridor
- Box lunch included
- Includes complimentary wake-up service and pick-up from most major hotels on the strip and downtown area
* If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
* All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
* All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
* Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
* All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
* 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
* Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
* The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1