The View From The Shard Tickets
Experience the incredible sights from the viewing platform at The Shard, standing at twice the height of any other viewing platform in the city. The stunning views of the world’s greatest city span an unbelievable 40 mile (64km) radius, standing at an impressive 1,016ft or 310 metres high.
The lift travels at six metres per second, meaning you travel from Level 1 to Level 68 in about 60 seconds! The main viewing gallery on Level 69 is a spectacular three storeys high, flooded with light in the daytime and the perfect place to see the glittering lights of London at night.
For an even higher experience, venture to the partially outdoor viewing gallery on Level 72. Exposing yourself to the elements at this breathtaking height; you’ll be surrounded by the famous ‘shards’ of glass that form the top of The Shard.
For just £5 extra, you can enjoy an exhilarating virtual reality adventure at the Sky Deck in The Shard. Opt for either ‘The Slide’ that will take you up to 100mph or, if you’re brave enough, ‘Vertigo’ that makes you feel as though you’re floating in mid-air, balancing only on The Shard’s construction site!
- An adrenaline-filled virtual reality adventure at the top of The Shard
- London's highest and most stylish attraction
- The Shard is the tallest building in western Europe at 1,016ft (310m)
- The viewing platform offers a 360 degree, 40 mile view
- Fully flexible entry time for the date you select
- Stay on the viewing platform for as long as you want
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- November - March: Open 10am - 7pm Sunday - Wednesday (last entry 5:30pm) Open 10am - 10pm Thursday - Saturday
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Entrance to View from The Shard
- Your fully flexible ticket means that you do not need to advise a time for your visit, you are free to visit at any time on the date you have selected. At very busy times, you may encounter a short wait before entering.