Windsor Castle and Roman Baths with Free Lunch Pack
Our coach will pick you up from London and transport you to both locations on a relaxing and stress-free journey! This tour also comes with a free lunch pack to save you time and money.
Dating back to the 11th century, Windsor Castle is one of the oldest and largest occupied castles in the world. It is also the Queen’s favourite weekend residence, and it’s not hard to see why!
Prepare to be dazzled by the beautiful State Apartments, which, as well as being lavishly decorated, also feature many artworks by famous painters such as Rubens, Van Dyck and Holbein. You’ll marvel at the rooms that were built for Charles II and Catherine of Braganza. As Charles II wanted to rival the residence of his cousin, Louis XIV, in Versailles, France, it is no wonder these rooms are a must-see!
You’ll also get to see the lovely St George’s Chapel, which served as the wedding location to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle!
Discover the world-famous Roman Baths! As the name indicates, these Roman-built baths are located in the beautiful city of Bath and date all the way back to 60 AD. You’ll have the opportunity to admire the surprisingly well-preserved architectural details, walk around the hot springs and even taste a sip Bath’s waters in the Pump Room!
Estimated time back in London is 6:30 pm.
- Enjoy 2 of the UK’s most important sites
- The chance to see why Windsor Castle is the Queen’s favourite weekend residence
- Access to the stunning State Apartments
- See artworks by many well-known painters such as Rubens and Holbein
- Explore the world-famous Roman Baths
- See how the Romans left their mark on Britain’s only hot spring
- Free lunch pack included
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Students/Seniors pay the same rate
- On the 25 – 26 December 2019 Windsor Castle will be completely closed.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Free lunch pack
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- This tour requires an e-ticket. You must provide the e-ticket that will be sent through to you so please ensure you bring the e-ticket with you to the venue. Without the e-ticket, you will be unable to gain entry to the tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.