A Right Royale Tea London - Comedy Dining Experience
Expect the unexpected in this one-of-a-kind immersive theatre and dining experience that combines comedy and a delicious spot of afternoon tea.
In the midst of an elegant 1920’s backdrop, Lord and Lady Right invite you to have some afternoon tea of royal proportions and help them raise funds for their crumbling castle - together with their mischievous maids, boisterous butlers and a sumptuous songstress.
Most of the show is improvised – so expect lots of interaction with the live actors as well as audience participation. Help the story unfold and don’t forget to enjoy the scrumptious selection of sandwiches, tea and cake in between all the laughing!
Held at the Amba Hotel in Charing Cross, central London.
- Your invitation to a royal afternoon tea in the Amba Hotel London
- Fully interactive and immersive theatre and dining experience
- Traditional afternoon tea served with comedic actors
- A unique and unforgettable way to enjoy the English tradition
- Cheeky maids, boisterous butlers and sizzling songstress to enjoy
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available every SUNDAY from the 16th of June to the 1st of September 2019
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A 2-hour comedy dining experience
- Afternoon tea including scones, sandwiches, cake, tea and coffee
- Additional drinks
- Any food allergies or requirements must be emailed in advance.