Phobophobia 13 - Londons Ultimate Halloween Event
Are you a thrill-seeker (or chill-seeker) with a penchant for Halloween? Do you always choose a trick over a treat? Do you simply love a good scare? Then you won’t want to miss Phobophobia 13 - London's Ultimate Halloween Event.
As the UK’s top scare attraction, Phobophobia is going all out for Halloween this year and bringing back 13 of its scariest characters from previous shows. If you’re brave enough, venture to the eerie vaults of London Bridge where you will be greeted (or chased?) by some even eerier creatures – but that’s just the start.
Prepare to encounter mad doctors, deranged hillbillies, chainsaws, snakes, insects and all the good stuff at this +16
event – it’s definitely not for the faint-hearted...
Please be aware that this is an interactive show – you never know who (and what) you’ll be facing on this terrifying journey!
- Thrilling 16+ Halloween event – on for a few nights only
- Located in the atmospheric vaults of London Bridge
- Featuring 13 of the most terrifying characters from previous events
- Interactive show – be ready for many jumps, scares and chasing!
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked 24 hours in advance!
- Available from 6:00pm to 10:00pm and you can enter at any point during this time.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entry to Phobophobia 13 – London’s Ultimate Halloween Event!
- Opportunity to handle reptiles
- Food and drink – available for an extra cost in the Creams Cafe.
- Unfortunately, the tour is not disability friendly.
- The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation, and to alter, close or remove exhibits without prior notice.
- People with heart problems, in the late stages of pregnancy, or people suffering from claustrophobia or epilepsy are advised not to attend the event. Strobe lighting and smoke machines will be used.