Windsor Castle and City of Bath with Free Lunch Pack
Start your stress-free journey in central London and avoid any worrying about lunch as this tour includes a free lunch pack.
Dating back to the 11th century, Windsor Castle has been the home to 39 British monarchs and is one of the world’s oldest and largest occupied castles. Given its stunning collection of rooms and apartments, it is no wonder Windsor Castle is the Queen’s favourite residence!
You’ll marvel at the lavish State Apartments, which are decorated with a variety of artworks from the Royal Collection. You’ll also have the chance to visit St George’s Chapel, a striking example of Gothic architecture and the wedding location of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
From Windsor, we will continue our tour onto Bath. This charming city became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987 on account of its historical significance and gorgeous Georgian architecture. Wander around its quaint streets and take in the beauty of Bath Abbey in all its glory. Or why not stroll across Pulteney Bridge, a centuries-old shop-lined bridge spanning the idyllic river Avon.
Estimated time back in London is 6:30 pm.
- Entry to Windsor Castle, the world’s oldest and largest occupied castle
- See many artworks from the lavish Royal Collection
- Visit the striking St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle
- Take a romantic stroll around Bath
- Catch sights of the city’s striking architecture
- Free lunch pack included
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On the 25 – 26 December 2019 Windsor Castle will be completely closed.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Walking tour of Bath
- Free lunch pack
- Queen Mary's Dolls House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- This tour requires an e-ticket. You must provide the e-ticket that will be sent through to you so please ensure you bring the e-ticket with you to the venue. Without the e-ticket, you will be unable to gain entry to the tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.