The Coca Cola London Eye - Standard Ticket
The Coca-Cola London Eye
The majestic London Eye is an iconic part of the London skyline and on a select list of ‘must-dos’ when visiting the city. Made up of 32 high-tech glass capsules, at its peak, the Eye elevates you to the dizzy heights of 135 metres above ground level.
Providing spectacular views across the city of London, spot Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and various other iconic London landmarks, as the glittering Thames spreads out before you. London looks gorgeous both in the day and the night and boarding at sunset is even better. The journey around the Eye takes about 30 minutes, so there is plenty of time to take pictures and simply sit back and enjoy the view.
The London Eye 4D
This ticket includes a wonderful 4D experience at The London Eye. Watch the tale of a little girl and her father in London, with the help of excellent effects that include bubbles and mist! Beautiful views of London, a time-lapse and a pretty fireworks display make this story come to life.
- Unrivalled views of London from dizzy heights of 135 meters
- Enter one of 32 high tech glass capsules for a 30-minute ride
- Spectacular views of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral and more
- London looks spectacular in the day and the night
- Thrilling 4-D experience
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Entrance to The Coca Cola London Eye
- Personal expenses
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- The busiest period at the Coca-Cola London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.