Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning
Take your time during this extended visit to Stonehenge! Departing from Central London, you will be taken straight to the stones to enjoy a mystical morning at this ancient attraction. Stonehenge has stood on Salisbury Plain for around 5,000 years and it’s still unknown how the prehistoric monument came to rest there! Make up your own mind during this visit and discover the fascinating theories behind these sturdy rocks.
Upon arrival, educational audio guides will be available in different languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish). The tour finishes at approximately 2.30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington).
Stonehenge Visitor Centre
Stonehenge now has a fantastic up-to-date visitor experience! The new visitor centre includes a museum housing permanent and temporary exhibitions, large shop and brand new café. You’ll learn more about Stonehenge from the fascinating exhibits and be able to enjoy a virtual sunrise as it rises over the prehistoric stones!
- Extended Visit and Entry to Stonehenge
- Multilingual Audio Guide Included At Stonehenge (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish)
- Return Transportation
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Students and senior citizens pay the same rate
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guidebooks on the day of departure