Royal Parks and Palaces Bike Tour of London - Electric Bike
Cover some of the city’s most beautiful and iconic sights, including The London Eye, the Houses of Parliament, as well as the stunning palaces and parks in central London.
Making stops along the way to talk about London’s history and the Royal Family, travel along London’s streets, cycle paths and parks. Cycle past Big Ben and Westminster Abbey in Parliament Square before heading on to see St James’s Palace. See the Queen’s official residence, Buckingham Palace, and watch the Changing of the Guard (if it is taking place on the day of your tour).
With plenty of photo opportunities along the way, see Hyde Park, Kensington Palace and the Princess Diana Memorial. Take a look at some Royal haunts and cycle through the peaceful expanse of Horseguards Parade before returning to Waterloo.
This is an informative and fun tour, ideal for those who love the freedom and exhilaration that cycling gives you.
Cycle through the most beautiful locations in London at ease on a smooth electric bike. Using a small motor to take away the struggle of riding on any difficult terrain, it ensures you conserve energy and have a comfortable and relaxing adventure. An electric bike is a delightful way to take in the spectacular sights of London without putting pressure on the rider! Easy to control and super fun to ride, the electric bicycle has a small motor which helps you along the way and takes the difficulty out of steep hills!
- Take a delightful bicycle tour of London’s parks and palaces with an electric bike
- An expert guide takes you on a scenic bike tour of London
- See the Houses of Parliament and the beauty of Hyde Park including Princess Diana Memorial Fountain
- Cycle past Buckingham Palace and maybe even see the Changing of the Guard
- See Kensington Palace, St James’s Palace and Horseguards Parade
- A brilliant way to see parts of the city you can’t explore in a car or bus!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- You must be at least 14 years of age to ride an electric bike
- Guests must be able to competently ride a bike to participate
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Tour of London
- An experienced guide
- Bike Hire
- Bike Helmets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and Drink
- The route is subject to change without notice depending on road closures and events in London.