One Day Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour - Christmas Day
This ticket can be used to hop on and off a Golden Tours bus at any one of our 60 stops across London throughout Christmas Day. The popular route covers many of the capital’s most famous landmarks – see where it takes you!
You could check out St Paul’s Cathedral and the formidable Tower of London before disembarking to explore riverside attractions – just head to a Golden Tours stop when you’re ready to get back on the bus! Or see famous monument Marble Arch from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through idyllic Hyde Park. The choice is yours!
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off-Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
- Hop on Hop off service with over 60 stops on 3 different routes
- Tickets valid for One Calendar Day
- See A Number of Attractions Including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly
- Departs Approximately Every 15-20 Minutes and every 5-10 minutes from the main tourist points
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 24 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available for the 25th of December ONLY!
- The tour departs every 30 minutes between 9:00am and 4:30pm
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Ticket is valid on Christmas Day only for the London hop-on hop-off buses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Entrances to attractions
- Please Note: Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service. Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stops LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.