Madame Tussauds - Dedicated Entrance
Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
The Red Carpet
Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shootout. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and see Prince William with his new wife Kate, before paying a visit to the Queen!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider-Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
Watch the superheroes battle to save London from an evil mastermind during an exciting immersive 4D presentation. Housed in Madame Tussauds’ famous domed auditorium, the show includes high impact special effects to get viewers right into the centre of the action!
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
- Get Up Close To Your Favourite Celebrities Including Tom Hardy, Ed Sheeran and Kim Kardashian
- Marvel Super Heroes 4D
- Meet The Royal Family
- Sit on the Red Chair with Will.i.am at The Voice UK Experience
- View the Sleeping Beauty Figure – Sculpted in 1763
- Includes Entry to the Star Wars™ Experience
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- From Mondays to Fridays opening hours are 10 am to 4 pm and Saturdays and Sundays 9 am to 5 pm.
- Available daily
- The extended opening hours will operate during Half-Term, Easter and Summer Holidays.
- The busiest period at Madame Tussauds is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Entry into Madame Tussauds
- Person Expenses
- Madame Tussauds London will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions