LEGOLAND Windsor With Return Transport
A representative will meet you at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre at a time of your convenience from our schedule. You’ll receive your return transportation ticket in exchange for your voucher, before boarding the coach bound for LEGOLAND Windsor!
Leave the real world behind and step into LEGOLAND’s magical park! With over 55 interactive rides and attractions, the theme park has plenty of exciting things to do and see for the whole family.
The hugely popular Pirate Falls log flume will host a quest – can ye help to search for Goodbrick’s long-lost treasure hoard and reclaim it from the scurrilous Captain Blackheart? Scallywag the Parrot will take you on an animated journey through Pirate Shores to find Blackheart’s hidden lagoon before you face the final climb to the Treetop Lookout. Beware, what goes up must come down - waterproofs recommended - even for the most adventurous deckhands.
Fun for brave shipmates don’t stop there. Will you join Captain Goodbrick’s crew as they battle to save Castaway Camp? The all-new pirate play area opening in May will be complete with a towering forgotten fortress and fearsome battleships. High rope-walks, nets and slides will challenge the most experienced buccaneers.
Also in Pirate Shores, LEGOLAND favourite, the Jolly Rocker Pirate Ship, is waiting to give you the voyage of your life - testing your nerves as well as your sea legs! Sailors must have a head for heights.
Featuring an exciting fast-paced adventure and characters brought to life through 4D special effects, LEGO Legends of Chima is a must-see show. Wind, smoke and water take viewers into the thick of the action as powerful tribes of animal warriors fight over the precious energy source CHI, resulting in a raging battle of good vs. evil.
Step into the world of Mia, Emma, Stephanie and Olivia and explore Heartlake City, a new area of LEGOLAND® filled with fun things to see and do. Saddle up and ride a LEGO Friends horse on Mia’s Riding Adventure, explore Olivia’s interactive LEGO home, ride the Heartlake City express and experience the spectacular live show – LEGO Friends to the Rescue.
You will have flexibility in returning back to London as Greenline coaches depart at various times.
- Return Transportation and Entry to LEGOLAND Windsor
- Laser Raiders Ride
- See Miniland – Towns and Cities Made Out of Lego
- Atlantis Submarine Voyage
- “The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure,” will screen from March
- Ride the Dragon Rollercoaster at Knights Kingdom
- Visit the Pirate Shores
- Themed Land DUPLO Valley for Younger Kids
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Students and Seniors pay the same rate
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Return transportation with Greenline coaches
- Entrance fee to LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Personal expenses
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2012 The LEGO Group.
- The transportation is run by Greenline coaches and there may not be air-conditioning on the vehicles.