Half Day Tour of London With St. Pauls Cathedral and Guard Change
Panoramic Tour of London
Become acquainted with London’s most well-loved landmarks during this exciting panoramic guided tour. You will sweep past a host of top attractions, both old and new, so have your camera ready, for this as we drive past Westminster Abbey.
St Paul’s Cathedral
There’s no mistaking the breathtaking St Paul’s Cathedral – its huge dome has dominated the London skyline for 300 years! Enter the cathedral and explore this historic church – it’s an architectural gem full of colourful mosaics, detailed paintings and shadowy crypts.
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
You can’t miss the Queen’s official London residence – it sits grandly in the centre of the city. See this iconic house during our photo stop and count the number of foot guards on duty – if there are four outside the palace, Elizabeth II is home! Experience the delightfully traditional changing of the guard ceremony –it’s a colourful spectacle that draws thousands of visitors each year. We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Students and Seniors pay the same rate
- Available daily
- This tour is also available in Spanish on Mondays and Saturday
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Panoramic tour of London
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Luxury Coach
- Professional Guide
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- This tour will finish at approximately 11.30am at Buckingham Palace.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions, we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- Please note that the Stone Gallery and Golden Gallery are closed for maintenance work until 16th December. The Whispering Gallery remains open.
- A moderate amount of walking will take place, please wear suitable footwear.