1 Day Hop On Hop Off Open Bus Tour Ticket
This convenient one-day hop-on-hop-off bus ticket is perfect for those that want to see the very best that London has to offer but have limited time to fit it all in!
You can spend the whole day exploring the capital, hopping on and off as many times as you please. Hop-off at Her Majesty the Queen’s royal residence of Buckingham Palace, visit Poets’ Corner and the Coronation Chair at Westminster Abbey, take a flight in one of the famous glass pods on the London Eye, climb the breathtaking heights of St Paul’s Cathedral’s domed galleries, soak in the exceptional View from the Shard, test your nerves at the formidable Tower of London and many more.
Whether you decide to hop-off and explore the city by foot or stay on the top deck of our open-top bus, you’ll get to discover the rich history of one of the best cities in the world. Enjoy onboard audio commentary as you cruise through the heart of London, giving you insight into London’s bloody and brutal past as you pass each historic landmark and location. If you opt for the blue route, there will be a live guide revealing London’s secrets and stories throughout your adventure.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off-Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
- One day hop-on-hop-off bus ticket for the perfect adventure across London
- London’s largest hop-on-hop-off service taking you to the city’s top Landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral and many more
- Take advantage of over 60 stops on 3 different routes, the only service taking you to the doorstep of Shakespeare’s Globe and the Tate Modern
- Play our fun free 3D treasure hunt game using our free Wi-Fi onboard the open top buses
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Duration: 24 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- One day hop-on-hop-off bus ticket that can only be used on one calendar day
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free hop-on-hop-off treasure hunt app
- Entrances to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service. Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice.
- Download our exciting 3D hop-on hop-off treasure hunt gaming app for free from the Google Play Store or the App Store for an adventure through London like no other! Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels and save the British monarchy by completing British trivia and bonus rounds.