Private Sharjah City Tour from Dubai
A personalized private trip to Sharjah (the pearl of the gulf) is a great option for history & culture lovers.
The tour will start with a visit to one of the biggest mosques in Sharjah which is “The King Faisal Mosque”.
Then moving towards the “Sharjah Fort” the olden residence of the ruling family was originally built in 1820. You will have the opportunity to enter Sharjah museum where several galleries display carefully restored artifacts from around the Muslim world, celebrating Islamic contribution to the world heritage.
Then proceed to walk through the contiguous souk which is Al Arsa and as well as that, you will be getting time to explore the Shops at Souk “Al Markazi” a fortune trove of Carpets, jewellery and handicrafts. Don’t forget to pick up a priceless souvenir of your trip to the Middle East while you are here!
- Witness the heritage at Sharjah National Museum
- Shopping experience at Al Asra Souk & Al Markazi Souk
- Blue Souk
- History visit at Sharjah Fort
- Visit of King Faisal Mosque
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- This tour is available everyday except Friday
- Minimum 2 guests required to book the tour
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up& drop off form hotel included
- Easy CancellationIf cancel 72 hours prior to the tour no cancellation charges applicable. If cancel 48 hours prior to the tour date 50% charges applicable if 24 hours prior full charges applicable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance to Sharjah Museum & Fort
- Private local English speaking Guide & Vehicle
- Pick up & drop off form hotel included
- Shopping expenses
- Personal expenses
- Food & Beverages
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for the tour
- This tour is on sharing basis with other guests
- Tour is available only for the following days: Saturday, Tuesday & Thursday
- Child prices are having 20% discount from the adult price
- At least 2 people required to make the booking of this activity
- There is no entrance applicable to king faisal mosque only a photo-stop
- Dressing could be casual
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1