Sharjah City Tour From Dubai
Join us for a fantastic experience in our guided city tour of Sharjah which is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf.
Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes of the city.
Next, travel back with us to the year 1820, as we visit the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family, and learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply rooted in the Emirati culture.
Lastly, continue to the Heritage Museum, and have a chance to wander the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will also have a chance to visit the captivating souk al Markazi, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewellery, and intricate handicrafts, before ending the excursion. The tour will end up in the Dubai Mall.
- Visit the Sharjah Fort
- Stop at the King Faisal Mosque
- Explore Al Arsa Souk and Al Markazi Souk
- See Jewelry & handicrafts
- Visit Heritage Museum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Multilingual Audio guiding
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees for the Sharjah Museum and Fort
- Food and beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Jebel Ali there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Drop Off places: Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai, Deira City Center.
- Our tour starts at 9:00.
- Our tour runs everyday except Mondays.