Dubai Modern City Tour & Mono Rail
A Dubai tour will not be complete without taking a view of the modern side of the city. Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we want to ensure that you experience all that this lively city has to offer.
Our Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan Downtown hub of Dubai mall and takes us around the Burj Khalifa area , the world's tallest skyscraper, located in the heart of Dubai and the Dubai Mall, which is currently the biggest mall in the world and home to 1,200 stores, a lot of which are world-class designer boutiques.
The tour will then continue to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new City walk, then will drive south on Sheikh Zayed road to reach the Palm, an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Located on the Palm are several luxury hotels, including the Atlantis hotel which where we will have the chance to take a snapshot.
The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, we will stop at the new Dubai Marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques.
Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
- Explore Downtown Dubai
- Visit the Dubai Mall
- Discover the Palm Jumeirah Island
- See the Atlantis Palm Hotel
- Admire the Jumeirah Lakes Tower
- See the Emirates Mall dubai
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Audio guiding in multilingual languages
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees
- Wi-fi on Bus
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa or Ski Dubai
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai, Deira City Center.
- Our tour will start at 14:30.