Dubai Half Day With Burj Khalifa From Dubai
Hop onto one of our luxurious tour buses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art centre, we will also cross the new Canal, and then visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule.
We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years. An unguided visit to the Museum of Dubai is included.
Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's most significant spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices.
The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of Dubai palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall . Your guide will guide you to the Burj Khalifa lifts, to experience one of the world latest man creation. After going up to the 124th floor, you will be able to discover the Dubai mall and its secrets on your own...
- Go up to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa.
- See the Dubai Creek and the Basktakiya Area.
- Visit the Old-Town District, the Al-Fahidi ancient fortress and the Gold Souk in Dubai.
- Take amazing pictures of the grand mosque in Jumeirah and the Burj-Al-Arab.
- Explore the Dubai Museum.
- Cross Abras by boat.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Audio guiding.
- Licensed English guide.
- Entrance fees at Dubai Museum.
- Crossing the Creek in Abras.
- Entrance ticket to Burj Khalifa.
- Food & Drinks not mentioned in the tour specifications
- Personal Expenses
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local women is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Our tour starts at 9:00.