Private Dubai Traditional 4 Hour Tour
This private tour will give you the opportunity to discover the traditional & impressive lively city Dubai. The magnificent city which developed from a small fishing village located at Dubai Creek.
Take a journey to the past by visiting Dubai Museum located in the heart of City and the primal fortress of Al Fahidi.
Experience the traditional ride of Abra crossing of Dubai Creek while heading towards the district area where you will be visiting “Heritage Village” and the Spice Souk which has a large variety of exotic spices. You will also visit the Dubai Gold Souk where you can buy souvenir and handcrafts.
Then the tour will take you towards the Dubai’s famous Landmarks such as the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach Area with its famous Jumeirah Mosque where you can get the chance to have a photo stop.
This tour in itself is the best way to explore the history as well as some modern touches of the city of Dubai.
- Photo-stop at spectacular Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah
- Grand Jumeirah Mosque
- Magnificent Gold Souk & Spice Souk visit
- Step back in history at Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Heritage Village
- Experience the traditional Abra Crossing
- Overview of traditional Dubai Creek
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Minimum 2 guests required to book the tour
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up & Drop off included.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance to Museum and Al Fahidi & Abra Crossing
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Vehicle and Guide
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab
- Personal expenses
- Food & Beverages
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for the tour
- Minimum of 2 guests required to book this tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1