Private Abu Dhabi Full-day with Car and Driver
This tour starts with a drive of approximately 75 minutes along the impressive highway to Abu Dhabi Emirate from Dubai in a private car with driver, passing by the largest port in the world, Jebel Ali port, which is located next to the biggest free zone in the Middle East.
Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, 45 - 60 minutes approx, to see the Islamic design of the building from inside & outside. Enjoy your time at the mosque before you drive to the city where you will stop at the Emirates Palace hotel for a photo stop, from outside only.
Stop at the Abu Dhabi Heritage village for 25 minutes approx where you will see the design of the markets of the city from a long time ago. At the heritage village, you can take pictures for the skylines which are located at the corniche road.
Enjoy free time at the shopping mall, 60 minutes approx, where you can have your lunch break on your own. Next drive through the corniche road passing by the skyscrapers towards Yas island where you will stop at the Ferrari park for pictures from outside before you drive back to your hotel.
- Drive on Corniche road passing by the new skyscrapers
- Take pictures at Emirates Palace hotel ( outside )
- Stop for pictures at Ferrari Park entrance ( 30 minutes approx )
- Drive on the highway from Dubai to Abu Dhabi ( 75 minutes approx )
- Visit the Grand Mosque ( 60 minutes approx )
- Pick up and drop off from Hotels in Dubai City
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up will be from your hotel in Dubai city only
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Visiting the Grand Mosque
- Private tour for you and your party only
- Pick up/drop off from Dubai hotels
- Lunch or private expenses
- Please read the Mosque has instructions as below : Please wear appropriate clothing, modest, conservative, comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes, or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length.
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent. Intimate behavior, such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are not allowed in the entire mosque area
- There is a check point at the mosque entrance with a scanning machine