Mussandam Sea Safari With Lunch From Dubai
The Musandam which is located in the northern-most part of Oman, has one of the most peaceful, isolated and beautiful coastlines in the world, where the towering Hajar Mountains rise directly from the waves, providing an awe-inspiring backdrop for the caves, bays and pebble beaches along the coast.
The sheltered bays also offer a safe environment for snorkelers and non- divers to explore. Marine life of the Gulf of Oman is rich in diversity with fish, corals, turtles and invertebrates. A dhow trip into the Fjords of Musandam offers an insight into this fantastic landscape and guarantees an ambience of peace and tranquillity, as you bond with nature and explore the wonders of the sea and mysterious natural sea caves.
If you are lucky, you might even spot Dolphins along the cruise as you enjoy lunch on board. The traditional type of Dhows are equipped with comfortable seats, cushions and carpets.
Additionally, enjoy sea safaris, snorkelling & swimming, as well as see Oman’s typical limestone houses from the comfort of your boat. Snorkelling equipment such as Mask & Fins can be provided upon request in advance.
- Hajjar Mountains & Arabian Gulf
- Gulf of Oman
- Traditional Cruise Experience with Lunch
- Swim in the Gulf of Oman
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch with soft drinks
- Full day cruise experience
- Transportation with English speaking driver
- Hotel pick up and drop
- Any expense of personal nature
- Alcoholic drinks
- Please bring bathing suits plus towels as we do not provide.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- All guests should carry their passports with them for this tour.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local woman is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1