Historic Dubai City Tour
Get the Opportunity to discover the traditional & impressive lively city of Dubai which developed from a small fishing village located at Dubai Creek.
You will be visiting Dubai Museum located in the heart of City and the primal fortress of Al Fahidi. Next, you will sail across Dubai Creek in a traditional Abra while heading towards the district area where you will be visiting “Heritage Village” and the Spice Souk which has a large variety of exotic spices as well as the Dubai Gold Souk where you can buy souvenirs.
Then the tour will take you towards Dubai’s famous landmarks such as the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach Area where you will get the chance to have a photo stop. At every point, you will get detailed information from our local guide for each attraction.
- Visit of Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Explore Old Bastakiya
- Sail across Dubai Creek in a traditional Abra
- Take a Photo stop at Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Tour is available all days of week except Friday
- Minimum 2 guests required to book the tour
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up included (Valid for Dubai city hotels only)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance to Museum Dubai & Al Fahidi
- English Speaking Guide
- Round trip transportation (pick up & drop off form hotel included)
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifa
- Personal expenses
- Food & Beverages
- Gratuities / tips
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for the tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1