Full Day Private Abu Dhabi Tour from Dubai
Discover the capital city of the United Arab Emirates as you drive along the impressive highway from Dubai towards Abu Dhabi.
You will see the new projects, the beautiful landscape areas on both sides of the highway, pass by the largest port in the world and the biggest free zone in the middle east.
Visit the most important icon of Abu Dhabi, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which has the capacity of 43,000 people. You will be allowed to walk inside the mosque to take pictures of the amazing Islamic designs, the largest carpet in the world and the three largest chandeliers in history.
You will then drive downtown passing by the sheikh's palaces and the Abu Dhabi leaning tower, which is leaning up to 18 degrees before you stop at Emirates Palace hotel where you will be able to take pictures from the outside.
Walk through the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village where you will have free time to visit the traditional souvenir shops and the open beach to take pictures of the beautiful skyscraper skyline on the opposite side.
Head to the Marina Mall for a 60-minute lunch break, at your own expense, before driving through the Corniche road passing by the skylines of Abu Dhabi and the new projects on both sides of the highway toward Yas Island.
- Drive on Corniche road
- Emirates Palace photo stop ( outside )
- Ferrari park photo stop ( 30 minutes )
- Visit the Grand Mosque ( 60 minutes approx )
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up will be from your hotel in Dubai city only
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Water during the journey
- A visit to the Grand Mosque
- 8 hours full day tour
- Pick up/drop off from hotels in Dubai City
- Pick up from outside Dubai City
- Lunch or private expenses
- Please read the mosque instructions as below : Please wear appropriate clothing. Modest, conservative, comfortable clothing such as long sleeves shirts, long pants and long skirts. Please do not wear transparent clothing such as shorts, tight clothing, swim wear, beach wear and skirts must be ankle length.
- You must remove your shoes before entering the Mosque Women must wear a head scarf which can not be transparent. Men must wear long trousers. The Mosque does not provide any long clothing.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1