Dubai Traditional City Tour
Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour buses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer.
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art centre, we will also cross the new Canal, then a stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule.
We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks.
Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of Dubai palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
- Dubai Creek & Basktakiya Area
- Old town district & Al Fahidi ancient fortress, Gold Souk Dubai
- Grand Mosque Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab photo stop
- Visit the Dubai Museum
- Ride an Abras Boat
- Wifi on Bus & Multilingual tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Abras boat trip
- Entrance fees for Dubai museum
- English speaking guide
- Audio guide headset
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food & Drinks
- Any expense of personal nature
- Women visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and we ask that you do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits and be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local woman is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- The Jumairah Mosque does not include a guided tour.
- This tour operates daily, including Fridays. However, the mosque and museum will be closed. No refund will be given.
- Pick up for hotels in Dubai only. If you are located in Sharjah, Jebel Ali or Ajman there will be an additional $25 per person cost.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1