Abu Dhabi Mosque & Ferrari World Tour from Dubai
Participate in this ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”.
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour to the famous Yas Island which houses the Formula 1 Yas circuit & the first Ferrari attraction park in the world, which is the largest covered air-conditioned park ever built, sporting the signature Ferrari red colours and logos. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island, a 25km² destinations, which is situated just 30 minutes and 50 minutes respectively from Abu Dhabi and Dubai Marina.
The park will host over 20 state-of-the-art attractions, each designed to bring various facets of the Ferrari story to life. You’ll see Maranello from Enzo’s eyes, feel the rush of speed as the G-force takes over, or learn from the legends themselves in the factory or at the pit stop. It’s not just a park but an immersive experience that will spark the Ferrari spirit inside you.
Featured attractions include the world’s fastest rollercoaster, reaching speeds of up to 240 km/h, emulating the feeling of being in a Ferrari F1 car, G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again, State-of-the-art racing simulators as those used by the Ferrari racing team, Flume ride journey through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine Driving and Racing school for junior drivers, with expert training, Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari etc.
Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park and will pick you up approximately after 4-5 hours at the same place. the visit to the park is on your own.
- The largest mosque of the world - Sheikh Zayed Mosque (1 hour visit)
- Formula 1 Yas circuit
- Yas Island
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Standard entrance fees into Ferrari Park
- Entrance into Abu Dhabi Mosque
- Multilingual Audioguide
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance in to Yas Water world
- Women visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and we ask that you do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits and be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local woman is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.