Visit the Charming Little Village of Mae Kham Pong
Chiang Mai is a cultural and historical city in the Northern Thailand, at one time the capital of the ancient Lanna kingdom. Located on a plain at an elevation of 316 m, surrounded by mountains and lush countryside, this lovely city is much greener and quieter than Bangkok, called as"Rose of the North".
Chiang Mai then slowly grew in cultural, trading, and economic importance to its current status as the unofficial capital of Northern Thailand, second in importance only to Bangkok.
We meet up at your hotel lobby (in Chiang Mai area), arrive at Maekhampong to explore the nature of the city. We then have lunch at Maekhampong. We go around to have a look at the village near Maekhampong.
When the tour ends, we will get ready to go back to Chiangmai city, where the journey started.
- Visit Mae Kham Pong - A traditional Thai mountain village
- Enjoy a warm welcome from the local villagers
- Have a delicious lunch by the waterfall and enjoy scenic views of its surroundings
- After lunch walk around and take in the views of this amazing village
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Japanese, Thai
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the Chiang Mai area.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees
- Pick up is only for hotels in the Chiang Mai area.