Rafting and Lisu Lodge Adventure Tour
Chiang Mai is a cultural and historical city in the Northern Thailand, at one time the capital of the ancient Lanna kingdom. Located on a plain at an elevation of 316 m, surrounded by mountains and lush countryside, this lovely city is much greener and quieter than Bangkok, called as"Rose of the North".
Chiang Mai then slowly grew in cultural, trading, and economic importance to its current status as the unofficial capital of Northern Thailand, second in importance only to Bangkok.
We meet up at your hotel in the lobby (in Chiang Mai area), from there we have for the rafting base. Once we arrive at the rafting base, our rafting tour can start.
When the rafting has finished, we transfer you to the Lisu Lodge for a short walking tour. Then you will have lunch there. Afterwards, we will transfer you back to your hotel in the city.
- Discover Thailand's historical and cultural city Chiang Mai
- Experience rafting on the Mae Tang River
- Visit the Hill Tribe Village of 'Lisu' and have lunch
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the Chiang Mai area.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares
- Admission fees
- Pick up only in hotels in the Chiang Mia area
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1