Stunning National Park Trekking With Royal Temple Visit and Local Markets
Chiang Mai is a cultural and historical city in the Northern Thailand, at one time the capital of the ancient Lanna kingdom. Located on a plain at an elevation of 316 m, surrounded by mountains and lush countryside, this lovely city is much greener and quieter than Bangkok, called as"Rose of the North".
Chiang Mai then slowly grew in cultural, trading, and economic importance to its current status as the unofficial capital of Northern Thailand, second in importance only to Bangkok.
Meet up at the meeting point, which can be your hotel lobby in Chiang Mai area , the Airport (Chiang Mai International Airport) or the Bus Terminal (Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade Transport Station).
Stop at Pha That Sri JomThong temple outside the city situated at southwest of Chiang Mai, to make merit and respect to the monk. See the beautiful temple Lanna architecture. Pose for a picture of the Royal Charming Pagoda.
Stop for lunch at the local restaurant, you can request the local menu. A quick stop at the local market to buy locals snacks, some desserts and have some local drinks.
The drive back to Chiang Mai will take about 1.5 hours.
- Soft trekking to see a fantastic world
- See the beautiful, seven wonders of Thailand
- Act & Pose on the Bridge between kiss cliff
- Pay your merits and respect to the monks
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the Chiang area - the Chiang Mai International airport - Bus terminal Chiang Mai Provincial Arcade.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares
- Admission fees
- We can cater for vegetarians, please let us know at the time of booking