Cycling Tour to Grand Canyon Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai is a cultural and historic city in Northern Thailand, once the capital of the ancient Lanna kingdom. Located on a plain at an elevation of 316 m, surrounded by mountains and lush countryside, this lovely city is much greener and quieter than Bangkok - called the "Rose of the North".
Chiang Mai then slowly grew in culture, trading, and economic importance to its current status as the unofficial capital of Northern Thailand, second in importance only to Bangkok.
We will meet up at your hotel in the lobby (in the Chiang Mai area), then we will start the trip. Cycle down local roads, take in the amazing scenery. Arriving at the Bamboo house, we will have lunch before visiting the Grand Canyon. Once there you can swim and take as many photos as you like. After swimming, we will head to a coffee house. Also, stop by the best green tea cafe on the way back which located by the river!
We will head back to the city to end our tour.
- Visit Chiang Mai and witness its culture and history
- Cycle down locals roads and take in its breathtaking scenery
- Have a Vietnamese lunch at the Bamboo House
- Visit the Grand Canyon for swimming and taking photos
- Try Vietnamese green tea and coffee
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Japanese, Thai
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel lobby in the Chiang Mai area.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees
- Lunch and drinks are at your own expense
- Pick up is only for hotel in the Chiang Mia area.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1