Private Doi Inthanon National Park Tour from Chiang Mai
Pick up from your hotel in the city at 8.30 am then we will drive to the South of Chiang Mai to visiting Doi Inthanon National Park about 1.5 hours.
First stop at Wachiratharn Waterfall ( Diamond waterfall) take your time for relaxing then we will drive to the Highest spot in Thailand ( Roof of Thailand) take a short walk by the nature trail.
Then we will drive down the hill to visit the twins pagoda ( The King and The Queen pagoda) where you can see the beautiful flower garden and beautiful view also.
Drive down to the Hmong market where you can see a lot of products from the Royal project.
Lunch is at a local restaurant ( Thai set menu) and the last stop we will take you to visit the famous village in this area. Here is famous for the fresh local coffee which you can try some for free.
Return to your hotel and finish a wonderful trip
- Be escorted by our professional and friendly Tour Guide
- See the Twin Pagodas ( The King and The Queen pagoda)
- Visit highest spot in Thailand ( Roof of Thailand) take a short walk by the nature trail
- Be in awe of the Wachiratharn Waterfall's ( Diamond waterfall) beauty
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePicked up from your desired location in Chiang Mai city
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Drinking water
- All entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Optional tour
- Always have your camera with you as the will want to have photos to remember this tour
- Bring a jacket as it may be cool on the highest spot of Thailand