Explore the Bua Tong Waterfall
Chiang Mai is a cultural and historical city in the Northern Thailand, at one time the capital of the ancient Lanna kingdom. Located on a plain at an elevation of 316 m, surrounded by mountains and lush countryside, this lovely city is much greener and quieter than Bangkok, called as"Rose of the North".
Chiang Mai then slowly grew in cultural, trading, and economic importance to its current status as the unofficial capital of Northern Thailand, second in importance only to Bangkok.
For this tour, we will meet up in the hotel lobby in the Chiang Mai area. We then arrive at the waterfall where you will have time to swim or relax in nature. Bua Tong Waterfall is most unusual because it is a limestone waterfall and is not slippery, so it is fun to climb it. We will then have Thai food for lunch before heading back to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Discover Chiang Mai - knows as Thailand's
- Swim and relax in the natural surroundings of Bua Tong waterfall
- Try and climb its sticky limestone walls
- Enjoy a Thai lunch with stunning views
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the Chiang Mai area.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- We can cater for vegetarians, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1