Train Tour to Kanchanaburi Province
Kanchanaburi is a city located at the confluence of the rivers Kwai Noi and Kwai Yai. There is an increasingly thriving backpacker scene taking advantage of the chilled-out riverside vibe for those that need to get away from Bangkok. Kanchanaburi is also the gateway to the surrounding province of the same name.
More foreign visitors are discovering why Thais know it as one of the most beautiful provinces in the country with its easily accessible waterfalls and national parks.
We meet up at Railway Station (Thon Buri Railway Station), stop by Nakorn Pathom and pay a visit to Phra Pathom stupa, one of the most beautiful icons of the province.
Arrive in Kanchanaburi province and visit The Bridge of the River Kwai and learn the history behind the place.
Move on to the Saiyuki waterfall and enjoy the amazing views here! Check out the historical railway from WWII before ending the tour.
- Popular backpacking destination
- Train ride over the bridge of the River Kwai
- Visit Saiyuki waterfall and have free time for swimming
- See the historical railway used in WW2
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees
- Please bring a change of clothing and towels