See the Green Side of Bangkok on This Bike Tour of Bang Krajao
Bangkok is one of Asia's most exciting cities with magnificent palaces and temples, authentic canals, markets and a vibrant nightlife with something for everyone. Some say the best way to see such an amazing place, is by bicycle. The wind in your hair, riding through nature will give you the peace you've been looking for.
To begin the tour, will be a meeting at MRT Station (Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre ), from there we'll take a TukTuk or a cab to the Wat Klong Toey Nok pier. From there we'll take a long-tailed boat to the Bang Kra Jao district, which is in Samut Prakan Province.
On arrival, we'll rent your bicycle and start cycling around this beautiful green neighbourhood. Cycle to the famous Bang Nampueng Floating Market for shopping of course, take some cool photos, and grab our lunch before returning to Bangkok.
- Rent a bicycle
- Bang Nampueng Floating Market
- Long-tailed boat
- Tuk Tuk
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Maximum of 5 people per booking
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Pick-up serviceMRT Station (Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre )
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- Meals are exclusion
- A maximum of 5 people per booking