See the Green Side of Bangkok on This Bike Tour of Bang Krajao
We will meet up at MRT Station (Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre
), from there we take a TukTuk or a cab to the WatKlongToeyNok pier.
We will also take a long-tailed boat to Bang KraJao district, which is in Samut Prakan Province.
From there we will rent a bicycle and start cycling around this beautiful green neighbourhood.
Visit Bang Nampueng Floating Market for shopping, take some cool photos, and grab our lunch
Back to Bangkok
- Rent a bicycle
- Bang Nampueng Floating Market
- Long-tailed boat
- Tuk Tuk
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Maximum of 5 people per booking
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Pick-up serviceMRT Station (Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre )
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- Meals are exclusion
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1