Explore the Deadly Beautiful Kanchanaburi Historical Railway With a One-day Tour
Kanchanaburi is also the gateway to the surrounding province of the same name. There is an increasingly thriving backpacker scene taking advantage of the chilled-out riverside vibe for those that need to get away from Bangkok. More foreign visitors are discovering why they know it as one of the most beautiful provinces in the country with its easily accessible waterfalls and national parks.
Meet up in the hotel lobby (in the Bangkok area), we will visit the Kanchanaburi Allied War Cemetary.
Visit the JEATH War Museum to get an impression about life in Asia during World War II.
Visit Chinese temple near the bridge over the River Kwai. See the historical Bridge over the River Kwai and you can capture some of an impressive collection here.
Ride the Burma Railway, built by the Empire of Japan to support its forces in World War II. Visit the ThamKrasea Buddha Cave, (also known as the “Death Railway” and “Burma-Siam Railway).
Lunch will be served here (ThamKrasea Station).
Next, go to the ThamKrasea cave to see the small statue of a Buddha. We will go to Waltham Sue & WatThamKhaoNoi.
Return to Bangkok at the end of a long and fulfilling day for a hotel drop off and the end of your trip.
- Historical Bridge over the River Kwai
- Kanchanaburi Allied War Cemetary
- Visit the JEATH War Museum
- See the Buddha Cave
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel lobby in the Bangkok area.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees
- An exact pick up time will be provided upon re-confirmation
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1