Thai Boxing Class With Real Boxer Trainers
Meet up at MRT Station (Ratchadaphisek), get ready for Thai boxing with trainers at the gym. (Please bring your clothes), there are boxing gloves provided.
If you would like to take shower please bring your own shower cream/soap).
Muay Thai is referred to as the "Art of Eight Limbs" or the "Science of Eight Limbs", because it makes use of punches, kicks, elbows and knee strikes, thus using eight "points of contact", as opposed to "two points" (fists) in boxing and "four points" (hands and feet) used in other more regulated combat sports.
Developed over hundreds of years, the ancient martial art of Muay Thai is known for its tremendous power, maximum efficiency, and raw simplicity. Muay Thai is now one of the most well-known and practised martial arts in the world.
- Recognised as the most effective art in the world
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- Meals are excluded
- Maximum travelers 8
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1