Night Tour Experience in China Town & Flower Market
Meet up at MRT Station (HuaLamphong), where you arrive at Yaowarat. Once you arrive, it will be dinnertime with a variety of local stall food that can not be missed out when visiting Chinatown.
This town is known to be Colourful, captivating and engaging are the three words that sum up this half-day tour. Locally known as Yaowaraj, Chinatown is home to one of the most dynamic and vibrant commercial districts in Bangkok.
Close to Chinatown, the Flower Market is the biggest fresh flower market in the city. This is where flower traders from all over the country convene at the wee hours of each day to unload their freshly cut blossoms in bulk.
- Taste a variety of different Vietnamese street foods
- See why Chinatown is the hippest place to be in Bangkok
- See the famous flower market and the blooms on sale
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- We can cater for vegetarians just let your guide know.