Let's Travel Back in Time, a Local Fantastic Day in Ayutthaya
Travel to Ayutthaya - Go to Ayutthaya by Private Car, and enjoy the moment along the way with relaxing music, take a boat tour & visit 2 famous Ancient Temples & feeding fish . Stop by two temples, we will be telling you about the history of the historical places we are going to visit and Thai Culture. A light dessert & water are provided during the boat tour.
About 70 km north of Bangkok, Ayutthaya was the second ancient capital of Siam. Founded on 03 April 1350 and ended on 7 April 1767, Ayutthaya had a long history of 417 years. Take an air-conditioned coach to explore the Bangpa-In Summer Palace and the magnificent temples in Ayutthaya. Enjoy a fascinating river cruise trip back to Bangkok with an International buffet lunch on board.
- Ayuthaya floating market
- Ancient Temple (WatYaiChaiyamonkhol)
- Elephant riding
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Pick-up servicePick up can be at the hotel lobby, Airport (Don Mueang International Airport, Suvarnabhumi Airport) or any bus station of your area
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- Maximum persons 8