Go on a Train Tour to Kanchanaburi Province
Meet Up at Railway Station (Thon Buri Railway Station), stop by Nakornpathom and pay a visit to Phrapathomstupa, one of the most beautiful icons of the Province.
Arrive in Kanchanaburi Province, you will visit the bridge of the river kwai and have the opportunity to learn of the history behind the place.
Move on to Saiyoknoi Waterfall and enjoy your chilling time here.
Don't forget to bring your swimsuits / dry clothes for a change.
Check Out the Historical Railway of Wwii.
- River Kwai
- Historical Railway of WWii
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 11 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation Fares
- Tour guide
- Admission Fees Are Included
- Maximum travelers 5