Ghost Tour: the Love Beyond Death of Mae Nakphrakhanong
Feel the Chill, Learn the Thrill and Journey to Reveal a Thai Most Famous Local Folk Tale!
Arrive at the temple where all the story began. Visit the statue of Mae Nak and her infant from the centrepiece of the shrine. This ghost story Is believed to be a true one that really di happened right here along this canal.
You will Visit the Temple and make merit and feed fishes on the Canal bank.
Have a Local Lunch Nearby.
- Visit the Temple
- Statue of Mae Nak and Her Infant
- Lady Nak of Phrakhanong
- Ma Nakphrakhanong
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Children form 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation Fares Are Included
- Admission Fees Are Included
- Maximum travelers 2