Chachoengsao Day Tour With a Friendly Local
The main town, also called Chachoengsao, sits on the river's edge. It's known for the stately Wat Sothon Wararam Worawihan temple, which has a famous Buddha image, and the enormous reclining Ganesha statue at Wat Saman Rattanaram.
Meet up at Railway Station (HuaLamphong Railway Station); there you will take a train to Chachoengsao Province.
You will visit the WatSothornVoraviharn, where you will pay respect and observe the temple architecture. Stroll along Bang Pakong riverside, and taste many different local sweets and snacks.
Then head to Ban Mai Market, for lunch at Noo the most famous local restaurants in Bang Pakong. We will do some fun activities here, feeding fish, boating, etc.
After visit WatSamarn temple, see many Ganesha in many different forms in the temple. Will then finish up the tour and head back.
- Visit Chachoengsao - a town that sits on the river edge
- Visit the famous Buddha Image and see the reclining Ganesha statue
- Pay your respects at the Wat Sothorn Voraviharn
- See Ban Mai market and have lunch in its famous local restaurant
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Meals are included
- Transportation fares
- Admission fees