Bangkok's University Campus Tour
Meet up at BTS Station (Siam), From there we will do some walking around to experience and enjoy the architectural art in the university. We can spend time talking and learning culture from one another. You can take photos of the peaceful atmosphere at the university.
After this, we will be having lunch together. We can try the delicious Thai food at the canteen. My recommendation on the food would be the Noodle dish called "Patience Noodle". Fried chicken with sticky rice, and Pad Thai.
Bangkok is a modern-day metropolis, an international city positioned in the hub of Southeast Asia’s booming economies and centres of business, manufacturing and Arts.
Thailand is at the centre of the newly developed ASEAN Economic Community, attracting an ever-increasing number of international investments. Many high-profile global companies have set up bases and regional HQ in Thailand, and more specifically in Bangkok, thus generating a genuinely dynamic and multi-cultural, international environment.
- See why Bangkok is the centre of Southeast Asia’s booming economies business
- Enjoy the architectural art in the university
- Spend time talking and learning about the culture
- Try the lunch menu from the university canteen
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Meals are included
- Transportation fares
- Admission fees
- A lot of walking will be done on this tour - comfortable footwear is advised.